var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-39303645-1']); _gaq.push(['_setDomainName', 'isbrooklyn.org']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
Applying for Middle School
Communicating with the Admissions Team
The most efficient mode of communication with ISB is email. Please feel free to email us with any questions regarding the admissions process: email@example.com. You may also call ISB’s main number 718-369-3023.
Application Deadline and Fee
The deadline to submit applications for the 2013-2014 school year has passed. Complete applications and application fees must be received at ISB by the deadline in order to be considered. The non-refundable $75 application fee is payable by credit card at the end of the online application process.
If you are interested in current openings or rolling admissions, please visit the “Current Openings” page.
- Submit Online Application and $75 application fee
- Submit two (2) Teacher Recommendations and two (2) Applicant Statements (click here to download the forms)
- Submit a copy of your child’s ISEE (Independent School Entrance Exam) test results
Once your application is received and processed, you will receive an email confirming the following:
- An information session and tour date
- Parent interview / Student school visit and language assessment date (language assessment for French/Spanish track applicants only)