Giving to ISB’s Annual Fund Makes a Difference!
Donations to ISB’s Annual Fund provide vital funds for the school to support the annual operating budget beyond the funds raised through tuition. Our goals this year are to raise $170,000 and 100% family participation. The Annual Fund makes a critical difference in our program and this year your generosity will help enable us to:
- Continue to invest in our greatest asset, our teachers, with an increased focus on professional development on topics such as differentiation, play, technology, PYP, and assessment, to name a few.
- Continue to live our commitment to socio-economic diversity with a robust tuition assistance program, which includes assistance for the school year as well as after school and summer camp programs, reaching an ever broader ISB community.
- Continue to pilot unique curriculum initiatives such as Reach the World, a program which connects students with world travelers who research student questions in real time, and Second Step, a curriculum to support the social and emotional growth of our students.
Every donation, regardless of amount will have an impact on our program and demonstrates our community’s support of the mission of the school.
Donations go directly to support ISB! New this year: Monthly recurring gifts option for donors who want to manage their gift over the course of the year.
- Click here to make a one-time gift or recurring pledge online.
- Click here to read the Annual Fund Appeal letter from Rebecca Skinner, Head of School.
- Click here to read the 2011-2012 Annual Report.
If you have questions or would like to discuss your gift, please contact Natalie Judelson, Director of Development, firstname.lastname@example.org.
*ISB is a 501(c)(3) organization and donations to ISB are tax-deductible.