The ISB Capital Campaign for Today and Tomorrow
Thank you to everyone who helped us make ISB even more remarkable by supporting our Campaign for Today and Tomorrow!
Capital campaign gifts are used for physical improvements to ISB. The funds raised through the Campaign for Today and Tomorrow were used to improve the ISB campus and to provide educational equipment so that students will have new opportunities to learn and grow.
Phase II of the Capital Campaign for Today and Tomorrow is now complete. Phase I allowed us to expand our facilities, and in Phases II, we created even more opportunities for our students by renovating existing spaces on the ISB campus.
Enriching our students' experience through the Capital Campaign for Today and Tomorrow
PHASE I: $400,000
The first $400,000 raised went to:
- Outfitting the new gymnasium with basketball hoops and gymnastics equipment
- Renovating and furnishing the North Building
- Purchasing a sound system, projector, and related equipment to support and expand our performing arts and assembly program
- Purchasing additional interactive whiteboards, iPads, and other classroom technology
- Upgrading campus-wide security, fire alarm, and communication systems
PHASE II: $250,000
The next $250,000 raised was spent updating the Lower Level of the West Building to create a Learning Commons, providing space for collaborative work, research, our expanded trilingual library collection, and meetings, as well as flexible work spaces.
CAPITAL CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE
Jerome Barth and Sophie Panchal
ANNUAL FUND CHAIR
If you have questions about ISB's Capital Campaign, please contact ISB’s Director of Advancement, Natalie Judelson.
Read more about the importance of giving to Independent schools: Gifts that Give Back, published by the National Association of Independent Schools.
*ISB is a 501(c)(3) organization and donations to ISB are tax-deductible.