Cold Bar Items:
- An expanded variety of Boar’s Head deli meats on a weekly rotation. Turkey will remain on the cold bar daily coupled with a second deli meat rotating between ham, buffalo chicken, and salami.
- An expanded variety of cheeses on a weekly rotation. Sliced American cheese will remain on the cold bar daily coupled with a second cheese rotating between sliced provolone, sliced cheddar, and sliced pepper jack. We will continue to serve shredded cheese on taco and chili days, along with parmesan on pasta days.
- A larger variety of lettuce options. Our traditional Butter Beans lettuce blend of red leaf and green leaf lettuce will be served daily, and the second lettuce option will rotate weekly between arugula and spinach.
- Hummus will now be considered a specialty salad, and will be present on the menu twice per month for a few consecutive days.
- Our crudites selection will include additional variety like raw mushrooms and raw cauliflower.
- We are increasing the variety of drinks that we offer by serving lemonade twice per month, with a rotation of homemade lemonade and homemade limeade.
- For schools that have an after-school canteen program, we are rotating in some fun new muffin flavors like cranberry orange, chocolate cherry, and lemon poppy.
Hot Bar Items:
- Our Applegate hot dogs are free from hormones, antibiotics, nitrates and nitrites. Additionally, Applegate hot dogs are NON-GMO verified, made from 100% grass-fed, pasture raised beef, and are humanely raised.
- We are now offering an additional bread option of whole wheat dinner rolls that we will serve on select pasta or meatball days, at least 1-2 times per week.